IDEAL FOR POOL SURROUNDS : PATIOS :
WALKWAYS : DRIVEWAYS
-Pavers have a thickness of 1.25" (3.2cm) ( Some Sand Stones are 2cm thick)
-Easy install: Over a 1" bed of sand or Mortared Installation over Concrete
-No Maintenance Necessary
-Nonslip, Antiqued surface
-Soft on bare feet
-Resistant to frost damage (astm-666) Test Results Available
-Resistent to extreme whether conditions.
-Remains Comfortably Cool under hot sunny conditions
-Performs great in high traffic areas.
-Custom sizes can be produced with 6 to 8 week lead time ( 1000+ sqft )
-Some colors below are special order and require 6 to 8 week lead time
8-24 Pattern Silver Travertine Pavers
8-24 Pattern Beige Travertine Pavers
8-24 Pattern Noce Travertine Pavers
8-24 Pattern Noce Walnut Travertine Pavers
8-24 Pattern Silver Travertine Pavers
8-24 Pattern Philly Travertine Pavers
8-24 Pattern Scabos Travertine Pavers
12x24 Coping Scabos Travertine
12x24 Coping Beige Travertine
12x24 Coping Silver Travertine
8-24 Sandstone Grey Pavers
8-24 SandStone Buff Pavers
8-24 SandStone Buff Paver
8-24 SandStone Black Paver
TRAVERTINE PAVERS AND SPLIT FACE VENEERS- F.A.Q.
1. What are Travertine Pavers? Travertine Pavers are cut from big blocks of Travertine (type of limestone) that are available from various regions around the world. Travertine is a calcite stone. Its formed when mineral rich water evaporates and leaves behind the calcium which metamorphosis under great amounts of pressure. With heat, pressure and time, this calcite stone gains its compact form. Elements like copper, zinc and iron give this limestone its distinct colours.
2. How durable are Travertine Pavers? Travertine pavers have passed the same test concrete pavers are put thru, ASTM 666 which measures the ability of the stone to withstand freeze-thaw conditions thru 125 cycles. Porosity of travertine is 2.5%. Because travertine is a natural product and isn’t manufactured like concrete pavers, each piece of stone is slightly different in strength and veining. Travertine in general has a 7000 P.S.I compressive strength rating, which is twice as strong as concrete. We recommend always have some extra pieces set aside in case they are needed in Future.
3. Finishes and Sizes: Pavers are available in the popular Brushed and Chiseled edge finish which is the most slip resistant finish. Tumbled Pavers are also available for special order from our factories. Pavers come in 3.2 cm / 1.25 inch thickness. The stocked sizes are 8x8, 8x16,16x16,16x24 in the villa pattern format. Special sizes can be produced upon request for larger quantities with a 6‐8 week lead time in most of the available colors.
4. How do I install Travertine Pavers? There are two installation methods: Dry Installation and Mortared Installation.
Dry Installation: This method is exactly same as concrete pavers. The ground is excavated and 4”-6” of gravel is laid and compacted. Over this gravel base, screed 1/2” of limestone or sand. The last step is to lay the travertine pavers in the desired pattern. Seal the pavers with an impregnating natural stone sealer, then sweep fine sand to lock the
pavers in and fill the surface holes. You may also use polymeric sand. Sealing once a year in high traffic areas is recommended. Do not use any harsh chemicals or salt, which may damage your natural stone.
Mortared Installation: Travertine pavers can also be mortared directly onto a concrete floor. Use of flexible mortar (multiflex or polymer modified mortar) which will help in preventing small cracks in concrete from transferring to the stone. The surface of the stones should be grouted and sealed after installation. Sealing should be repeated before every winter for extra protection.
IMPORTANT NOTES: DO NOT SALT or USE HARSH CHEMICALS DO NOT USE A VIBRATING COMPACTOR ON THE STONES. KEEP EXTRA PIECES FOR FUTURE.
5. What are Split Face Veneers ? Split Face Veneers are used for interior and exterior wall cladding. They have a rough texture and appearance. They can be produced in various colors. The available sizes are 10”, 8”, 6”, 4"by random lengths ( between 6 to 24 inches ) as well as 6x12 / 6x24 Glued Panels and 1x2 sizes on mesh. They are just like manufactured stones but have a distinctly more attractive look with the inherent natural characters and beautiful variation. No maintenance is required, and it will not fade or degrade over time. Split Face Veneers are resident to extreme weather conditions. To See our Full Collection of Natural Stone Wall Cladding Products please click on this link https://www.trusa.net/wall_cladding_natural_stones.html
6x12 Paver Beige Tumbled Travertine
8-24 Pattern Picasso Travertine Pavers
8-24 Afyon Dark Grey Marble Paver
6x12 Paver Silver Travertine Tumbled
6x12 Paver Ivory Travertine Tumbled